Couldn’t resist publishing “The Weekend Web” this week. Because in this edition we will be speedlinking to making your video more powerful.
Last week I attended a traffic and marketing webinar. Although I am in no position to purchase the offer, I have been putting everything I learned into action. First of all it made sense. But most of all the tips save time. And in this particular webinar, I learned just how important video is to getting traffic and marketing anything.
What does this have to do with this post? I’ve got proof. I’ve got Stats! Video Stats.
- World wide, there are over 2 Billion people using the Internet
- Almost 3 Million live in the United States.
- 178 million U.S. Internet users watched online video content in June for an average of 16.8 hours per viewer.*
- The total U.S. Internet audience engaged in more than 6.2 billion viewing sessions during the course of the month, an all-time high. *
- YouTube alone has over 3Billion video views a day.
- Every 60 seconds, there are more than 48 hours of videos uploaded to YouTube.
- That amounts to 69,120 hours of video added every day.
So let’s find out more about making your video more powerful by speedlinking to a couple of great posts.
The Social Media Examiner brings you video advice from 29 experts: “29 Tips To Make Your Video Marketing Easier” SocialMediaExaminer.com
Now that you have those 29 tips take at the best way to get that video out there.
Traffic Geyser vs. TubeMogul: The REAL Truth with David Risley @David Risley.com
Read More: Traffic Geyser vs. TubeMogul: The REAL Truth
Hope this helps your get viewed by those who are spending millions of hours looking at video.
I am off to work on a few of my own.
P.S. If you have a few tips or stats of your own be sure to comment.